Hotel Cheval guests can experience Paso Robles Wine Country with a Private Custom Wine Excursion led by Hotel Cheval's in-house Wine Tour Concierge.
Paso Robles is located within California's celebrated Central Coast, just about halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. The Paso Robles AVA (American Viticultural Area) is home to more than 40 varieties of wine grapes...including Bordeaux, Rhône, Spanish & Italian varietals, and Zinfandel, the AVA's original varietal.
Here are just a few of the many possible itineraries:
- A spotlight on your favorite varietal(s)
- Furthering your wine education through a focus on lesser known varietals
- An emphasis on a particular micro-region within the Paso Robles AVA
- A selection of up-and-coming "garagiste" wineries
- Paso Robles Pioneers; the original wineries that put Paso Robles on the map
- A sampling of Paso's finest
The Hotel Cheval luxury SUV is available daily from 11am to 5pm, for private wine excursions of 2 to 4 people. Tours are $190 per hour (plus 18% gratuity), with a four hour minimum. All tours are subject to a 24-hour Cancellation Policy. (Please Note: Hotel Cheval Wine Excursions are only available to guests of Hotel Cheval)