HOTEL CHEVAL CUSTOM WINE EXCURSIONS
Paso Robles enjoys a prime location in California's celebrated Central Coast region. The Paso Robles AVA (American Viticultural Area) is home to more than 40 varieties of wine grapes, including Bordeaux, Rhône, Spanish & Italian
varietals, and of course Zinfandel, the AVA's original varietal.
Explore and discover the wineries of Paso Robles with a private, entirely custom wine excursion. Whether you are a beginner to wine tasting or a seasoned collector and oenophile...if you are interested in micro-boutique wineries, small family-owned wineries or larger producers...or if you are interested in behind the scenes tours and furthering your wine education...our Wine Excursion Concierge & Certified Sommelier will customize an itinerary tailored to your particular specifications.
A sampling of the many possible itineraries:
- Highlights of your favorite varietal(s)
- Furthering your wine education through an emphasis on lesser known varietals
- A focus on a particular micro-region within the Paso Robles AVA
- A selection of up-and-coming "garagiste" wineries
- A spotlight on the Paso Robles Pioneers; the original wineries that put Paso Robles on the map
- A medley of Paso's finest
Wine Excursion Particulars:
- Hotel Cheval's luxury SUV is available for private wine tours of 2 to 4 people, daily between 11am to 5pm.
- Tours are $90 per hour (plus an 18% gratuity), with a four hour minimum.
- All tours are subject to a 24-hour Cancellation Policy.
For additional information or to inquire about availability, please contact Hotel Cheval Guest Services 805. 226. 9995