HOTEL CHEVAL CUSTOM WINE EXCURSIONS
Paso Robles enjoys a prime location in California's celebrated Central Coast region. The Paso Robles AVA (American Viticultural Area) is home to more than 40 varieties of wine grapes, including Bordeaux, Rhône, Spanish & Italian varietals, and of course Zinfandel, the AVA's original varietal.
Explore and discover the wineries of Paso Robles with a private, entirely custom wine excursion. Whether you are a beginner to wine tasting or a seasoned collector and oenophile...if you are interested in micro-boutique wineries, small family-owned wineries or larger producers...or if you are interested in behind
the scenes tours and furthering your wine education...Hotel Cheval's Wine Concierge will customize an itinerary tailored to your particular specifications.
A sampling of the many possible itineraries:
- Highlights of your favorite varietal(s)
- Furthering your wine education through an emphasis on lesser known varietals
- A focus on a particular micro-region within the Paso Robles AVA
- A selection of up-and-coming "garagiste" wineries
- A spotlight on the Paso Robles Pioneers; the original wineries that put Paso Robles on the map
- A medley of Paso's finest
Wine Excursion Particulars:
- Hotel Cheval's luxury SUV is available for private wine tours of 2 to 4 people, daily between 11am to 5pm.
- Tours are $90 per hour (plus an 18% gratuity), with a four hour minimum.
- All tours are subject to a 24-hour Cancellation Policy.
For additional information or to inquire about availability, please contact Hotel Cheval Guest Services 805. 226. 9995